- Stand with feet approximately shoulder distance apart.
- The feet should be in parallel lines as if standing on
- The weight on the feet should be distributed equally
between the left and right side of the foot, and equally between
the toes and heel.
- The knees are unlocked and turned slightly outwards.
- The hip is rotated under the torso and the torso sits flat
or erect on the hips.
- The shoulders are drooped and relaxed.
- The arms hang naturally and the palms face in with the
thumbs on the centerline of the side of the leg.
- The head is erect with the eyes looking straight ahead,
parallel with the floor.
Note; Breathing is done in the Pai Lum circular breathing from
the Tan Tien method.
- Keep the
thumb touching the leg and rotate the hand outward and forward,
causing the shoulders to gently fold in on the chest.
Raise the arms up to shoulder height, staying relaxed and not
locking any joints (shoulder, elbow, or wrist ) allow the hands to
the shoulders, drop the elbows, and drop the wrist slightly.
- Allow the arms to
lower themselves back down to their original position of thumbs
touching the sides of the legs.
Note; On position two, bend the knees out to the big toes and
Note; On position four, straighten the knees back to
starting position ( just unlocked ), and exhale.